Click for help online with askmyGP
The easiest and fastest way to get any kind of help is with askmyGP. It saves us time too, so please help us to help you.
- Available 24/7 - we respond in working hours, 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- We can usually get back to you within the hour, and will see you same day if needed.
- All our registered patients are welcome, parents and carers on behalf of patients too.
- You can name a GP if you wish (so long as they are working today)
- You may prefer a telephone, email or face to face response
- If you would like help to set up, call our usual number
- You can sign up now, with no paperwork
Whilst we encourage our patients to come to the surgery, where we have the proper equipment and facilities available, we do appreciate this is not always possible. In this respect, if you do need a home visit, you can help us by calling reception as early in the day as possible as visits are done after the morning surgery.
You may only request a home visit if you are housebound or are too ill to visit the practice. Your GP will only visit you at home if they think that your medical condition requires it and will also decide how urgently a visit is needed.
Please bear this in mind and be prepared to provide suitable details to enable the doctor to schedule house calls
You can also be visited at home by a community nurse if you are referred by your GP. You should also be visited at home by a health visitor if you have recently had a baby or if you are newly registered with a GP and have a child under five years.